Surfing in Belize
East Point Surf Break
Surfing spot on Long Caye, a private island on Glover’s Reef that is owned by the Slick Rock Adventure Company. The island is located about 65 miles off the coast of Belize City (about a 3 hour boat ride). The owners offer multiple night packages that include access to surfing, kayaking, surfing, paddle boarding, kiteboarding, snorkeling, fishing, and other water sports. Accommodations in rustic beach cabanas with shared bathrooms and fixed-menu meals are served buffet style.
– Slick Rock Long Caye Adventure Sports Holidays
– Surf Forecast – East Point Surf Break
– Wanna Surf – East Point Surf Break
Rocky Point Surf Break
Surfing spot on the most eastern point of Ambergris Caye, an island off the coast of Belize that is abotu 25 miles long and 1 mile wide. The Rocky Point surf break is about a 30 minute boat ride from San Pedro, the island’s main town.
– Surf Forecast – Rocky Point Point Surf Break
– Wanna Surf – Rocky Point Surf Break
Tuffy’s Surf Break
Surfing break in a offshore reef channel.
– Video of Flying Over Tuffy’s Surf Break
– Wanna Surf – Tuffy’s Surf Break (includes 2 photos)